Who: Clint Webb
What: Flight School Graduation
When: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:00 pm
Where: Fort Rucker Aviation Museum
All who are able are welcome to attend!
I almost forgot! Morgan is 7 months old today! Here are some pictures and a video of her from yesterday. She's getting so big and so much fun!
Morgan loves to jabber all day long. Especially when she's in bed and supposed to be sleeping.
Her favorite toy is a fish that hangs from her carseat. She talks to it and chews on it and is so content.
She started clicking her tongue and making fish lips and smacks when she eats. So cute!
Morgan can roll over both directions, but choses not to roll onto her tummy because she hates it. How will she ever learn to crawl?
She is happiest in the mid morning, after a full tummy and a 2 hour nap.
She loves all vegetables and most fruit. She hates bananas.
Anything dad does...even just walking into the room...or coughing...or whatever...makes her smile. She just loves him to death.
People still say she looks most like Clint, but once-in-a-while we're told she looks like me, or one of my brothers.
Clint says she's going to be like my side of the family...once she starts talking...she's never going to stop!
4 comments:
CONGRATS!! I really wish we could be there. We look forward to seeing you when you get home. Love you much,
Congratulations on graduating Clint. Korea sounds like a great adventure. Make the most of it. Morgan is so very cute. Good luck and take care.
I would like to RSVP and say that both Nathan and I will be attending. Thank you for the invitation. :)
Dan and I wish we could make it to Clint's graduation. How exciting, a new adventure in your life is soon to begin. I am sad on the other hand. We sure are going to miss you!! I cannot believe Morgan is allready 7 months! Man time fly's! I really hope you guys come this weekend it will be alot of fun!! By the way . . . I noticed the Twilight Countdown. You are so funny!! :)
Post a Comment