May 30, 2008
Lampshade-May 30, 2008
Okay, so I know I've already posted a ton today, but one last thing. I get so excited when I do creative/crafty things that I just want to show everyone (even though I usually have to steal the ideas from someone else-thanks Missy). I bought this lamp at Wal Mart and cut pieces of fabric that match Morgan's room to put on it. I just glued them on with fabric glue. Isn't it cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
7 comments:
it turned out sooo cute! good job!
yes, very cute!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
What a good idea! That lamp is adorable! That fly is so gross! We had one too - I hate the supre huge bugs here. That video of Morgan waking up is sooo cute! She is such a pretty girl!
I love it. One of these days I'm going to do stuff like that.
I love it! I wish I had more time to do crafty things, it is one of my favorite hobbies. The pictures of Morgan are adorable. It's good to hear that all is well.
Christine
Post a Comment