May 18, 2008
An Unwelcome Visitor-May 15, 2008
Clint found this guy in our driveway the other night. Not something I wanted to see. We've never had a problem with snakes out here and this summer our neighbors have found 2 and then this one winds up in our driveway. We've also heard of several Copperhead snakes being found on walking trails on post. Scary. I don't know what kind this is (any ideas Luke?). We didn't know if he was poisonous or not so Clint had to take him to the woods, we don't want Nobi getting bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
Yuck! That would have scared me half to death! I hate snakes!
Post a Comment