May 21, 2008

BUNKO-May 20, 2008

Once a month a bunch of us girls from church and our various friends get together to play Bunko. We all eat dinner together (tonight it was pizza and IBC Rootbeer, both favorites of mine) and then play a couple rounds of the game. Its SO MUCH fun (even though we have to miss American Idol). These are some pictures from last night's game. Of course I didn't win any prizes. I never do :( I just don't have magic fingers like Sara does.

Jenny Taylor, Katie Whipple, Julia, Sara Allen
The 'Roll Off'. When we have a tie between players we do a roll off to break that tie.
Nikki Grandy, Sara's sister, Missy Isakson, and the back of Mindy Salisbury's head.
Katie Whipple, me, and Nikki Grandy just goofing around after the game.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

The only picture you put on there of me is the back of my head? Thanks a lot. Maybe that's the side you like best :) Ooh, I just dogged myself. Love ya!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006