May 25, 2008

Bananas?-May 25, 2008

Morgan used to eat rice cereal like it was the best thing in the world. But when I switched from mixing it with breast milk to formula she stopped liking it. I've tried to get her to eat sweet potatoes and she refuses. Today we tried bananas. It was funny.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

she is so stink'n cute! I love seeing you as a mommy. She is getting so big!

Generational stitcher said...

Try juice with the rice, it might work. As for everything...I think it's so funny how picky they are so young. They know exactly what they want. Also, try more then once, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times to get them to eat it...although my kids never ate green beans. I can't believe how big she is!!

The Neilson Family said...

TOO CUTE! I haven't started solids, yet (still just me...sigh) but I hear the book "Child of Mine" works great! I'm almost done reading the section on how to start solids. So much information. Maybe I'm making things too complicated. Anyway...I wanna play Bunko with you girls. Looks so fun!

Stephanie said...

You should totaly come for the twilight movie.That's crazy you suggested me to dress up cause I already planned to dress up as Rosalie but I defenitly need someone with me! I'm so glad that you started reading the books.

Unknown said...

That's i feel about bananas... you go girl!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006