May 23, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things-May 23, 2008

How Morgan knows she wants the pacifier in her mouth, but she just doesn't quite know how to get it in there the right way.
How her tiny hands always seem to find the tags on all of her favorite toys.


How Morgan is finally starting to notice Nobi and how she loves to watch him. He always makes her smile.
Her smile.
Her innocence.
Her fake cry.
Her real cry.
And the way she sleeps.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the real crying picture. She is so darn cute!

The Fisher's said...

I did stay inside forever with Logan, there were a few hard days at the beginning, but I've felt really good overall and Harlee is such a good little girl that it's been easier this time around to get out and about. You'll see eventually :)

M C said...

She's so sweet!! Too dang cute!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006