Clint's been gone less than 24 hours and I'm already having a love afair with Edward Cullen. Those of you who don't know who he is...well...I'm just sorry for you. Now that I've started reading 'Twilight' I just can't stop. I started yesterday and I love it. I've already been to the authors webpage. If you know the books then you know they're making a movie. Here's a link to the trailer. I can't wait! It comes out December 12th. Which means I won't be here to see it with all my fellow Ft Rucker Twilight groupies :(
May 19, 2008
May 19, 2008
Clint's been gone less than 24 hours and I'm already having a love afair with Edward Cullen. Those of you who don't know who he is...well...I'm just sorry for you. Now that I've started reading 'Twilight' I just can't stop. I started yesterday and I love it. I've already been to the authors webpage. If you know the books then you know they're making a movie. Here's a link to the trailer. I can't wait! It comes out December 12th. Which means I won't be here to see it with all my fellow Ft Rucker Twilight groupies :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
So that is why I haven't heard from you today. Let me just tell you about the books so we can hang out. :) And by the way, that is the longest snake I have ever seen! I about gagged!
Finally! Yahoo!
Oh man. I think you're gonna be just fine with Clint gone. Just be careful, you might start having dreams about Edward. Its happened before with uh... someone... not me.
I HATE when hubbies have to go! Jed is in Mexico for two weeks and I think I'm go to die. Yes, it's only day 3 even. Crap. Anyway, I wish you were here - we'd bum around together and be sad!
As soon as I got back to Utah, my sister-in-law gave me the series to read. I couldn't put them down either. Have fun and good luck while Clint's away!
I TOLD YOU SO!!!! I Love that you're reading these book FINALLY!!! You've goota check out my myspace you'll love it now :)
Post a Comment