May 15, 2008

Silly Picture-May 13, 2008

No body get mad at me okay! I just HAD to post this picture cause its really hilarious! You might have to blow it up to get the full effect. Katie (on the left) looks drunk, Megan (on the right) looks like she's meditating, and Missy (center) looks...well...I'm not really sure how to describe it...kind of like she wants to get that baby out of her I guess :) I guess thats what happens when you watch an ancient movie like "Girls Just Want To Have Fun", it either leads you to drink, meditate, or go into labor.

4 comments:

The Grandy's said...

YESSSS! I'm not in this one. Oh, and someone needs to revoke your photography privileges.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

hee hee....I think it's funny and yes get this baby out of me pleeease!

THE KLAWITTERS said...

cute pics! How was Utah? I forgot to come by your house and get my stuff. Sorry. we had to make our blog private due to some weirdo "stalking" us so if you would like access to our blog (since we have access to yours :)) please email me at windyklawitter@gmail.com with you email address and I'll invite you.

The Neilson Family said...

My goodness! I don't check blogs for a week (we were in MT) and I get so behind. My favorite entry was of the rolling over! Isn't it amazing how all of the sudden they're like - yup - no big deal mama, watch this!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006