May 18, 2008
He's Gone-May 18, 2008
Clint is off to 3 weeks of school. I didn't get a picture, but he packed up this week and left about 4:30 this afternoon. It won't really hit me until about Tuesday, then I'll probably be a wreck. For those of you who don't know, we will have absolutely NO contact whatsoever for 3 weeks. He left his cell phone here and there's no writing letters this time. I've vowed to start and finish reading the Twighlight series while he's gone, which will hopefully keep my mind a tiny bit occupied. After this training is over we'll have about 4 weeks left until Clint graduates. And shortly after that we'll be moving. But don't ask, cause we still don't know where we're going :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
That sounds awful!! I hate when the military has to separate us! I am glad I got this too. Don't know how much I will use it but I will try!
Post a Comment