May 3, 2008

There were 3 in the bed and the little one said

ROLL OVER...ROLL OVER...Morgan is finally rolling over consistently. She did it once in April but wouldn't do it again. Then, one day when I was horribly sick, my friend Nikki came over and took Morgan for a couple of hours so I could get some rest. Turns out she rolled over for Nikki and I missed it! Then on May 1st when I put her on her stomach she rolled over immediatly. Since then she's been doing it every time we have tummy time. Clint still hasn't seen it. Hopefully today.

4 comments:

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

She is too adorable! I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you yesterday! Thanks again for coming!

Mindy said...

I love it! I love her! Thanks for always letting hold her. I just want to keep her forever. :)

Luke and Erin said...

Look at your little baby getting so big and grown-up! She is fun:)

Windy said...

YAY!!! How cute!!! Now the fun begins

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006