February 23, 2010

We're Moving.....


Details to follow when they are obtained.

9 comments:

The Phipps said...

Great! Everything is bigger in Texas!! haha

Heather said...

WAHOO!!! YOu can't get much more American than that!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Congratulations! That's exciting!! We have so many friends who love Fort Hood!!

The Patty Cake House said...

YEE HAW!!!!! That is so great!!!!

Mindy said...

That's the state of Utah right?!!! :) Oh how exciting! Can't wait to hear more details.

Mindy said...

No wait, silly me, that's Germany! Wahoo! :) Ok I will stop now.

Darsha said...

now you know. That's good right.

Stephanie said...

That's awesome!!! I know a lot of people in Texas and they love it! I'm just glad you'll be state side :)

thejencooper said...

NICE! That is so exciting!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006