A couple of days ago Morgan was eating a sandwich for lunch. All the sudden I hear her say "Caw, vroooom, vroooom, vroooom." I looked to see what she was doing. The way she had taken bites from her sandwich made it look like the shape of a car and she was driving it around her highchair tray.
Yesterday I was in the laundry room and I hear Morgan come up to the doorway and say "car, car, car, car, car." I finished what I was doing and then came out the door and shut it. Morgan then proceeded to cry, "caaaaaaaaaar, caaaaaaaaar." I asked her what was wrong and she pointed at the door and cried again, "caaaaaaaar." I opened the laundry room door back up and she pointed at her tricycle. Apparantly she thinks its her car.
February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
2 comments:
what a fun imagination! I cant wait to see more of that from pierce:)
CUTE!!!! Oh my goodness she is adorable!
Post a Comment