February 8, 2010

My Naked Babies

January 3, 2010
Here, try the slobber on my fingers, its yummy!...
Now let me try yours...
My sister is so big!
A little closer, come on, I want another taste of those fingers!
Mom, are we done yet?...

4 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Eww, gross slobber! I think slobbering babies are cute, but not for sharing ;) My favorite is the one of them looking at each other, that is heart melting!!

mom said...

I LOVE THESE!!! They are so cute. I love the captions too. Very funny. They are both getting so big.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

THey are so cute! They look so much alike.

thejencooper said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006