I have to admit that being in the military has some wonderful benefits. Besides the obvious ones. Today Sesame Street came to Yongsan. It was free, and they gave out the coolest Elmo toys to the kids. Morgan had an absolute blast! She was singing and dancing and screaming and clapping. She loved it. We'll definitely go when the opportunity arises again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
Now you know why I can watch Wiggles and go to stupid kid stuff and have as much fun as the kids do. I had a blast looking at the pictures. I love watching kids having a great time. I'm so glad that you guys get benefits like that. The families of Army people need to get soemthing out of sacraficing their spouse all the time. I love it that she was having such a good time.
They came here and did the same thing. Madeline loved it too! I can't believe how big Morgan is getting. I think I will always think of her as a little baby.
I cannot stop laughing at the Elmo Power picture! Her expression is so hardcore! Haha I <3 my favorite Morgan =)
There are some awesome perks but we totally deserve it! In my ever so humble opinion that is. =)
I love it! So cute!
And you all DO deserve it!!!
You look really pretty, Katie
Post a Comment