February 24, 2010

Pictures This Week

I was folding laundry the other day and I left the room for a second. Morgan comes running into the kitchen with underwear on over her head holding my camera and saying, "picture, picture."

This isn't a very good picture, but it made J's eyes look beautiful!
A new hairstyle I tried for Morgan.
Trying to dress herself some more. One of those shirts is Jackson's.

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

They are so adorable!!!!

Army Family said...

They are getting so big, I love the hair styles! Lyndsey Dannenberg actually figured out somehow that we both knew your family! What a small world!!!

Sarah and Alex said...

They look like they are so fun, with wonderful personalities :) Lucky mom!

Luke and Erin said...

Love the hair! Love the bow! Love the smiles! Love Love Love the dressing of herself!!!

mom said...

These pictures are awesome. I love the look on her face in the last one like, why won't these go on right? The one of Jackson's eyes is great. I don't think it is a bad picture. I love all of these pictures.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006