February 3, 2010

Modeling Shoot #5 Minkmui

February 3, 2010

This was a rough shoot. Morgan's normal agent wasn't there. Her assistant was, and she isn't very good with kids. She kept flashing candy at them and saying "you have candy after you take pictures". Unfortunately, neither Morgan nor Apaulo understood this very well and it just upset them. It didn't help that the shoot took place right during naptime. She only did 2 outfits this time.
For some reason they thought they'd come her hair to the opposite side that it naturally falls. It didn't stay too well, which was frustrating to everyone. Sometimes I wish they'd just let me do her hair.

Fixing her hair for the 100th time.
By this time Morgan was not cooperating at all, so I was doing all the work of trying to get her to smile and pose, etc. So this is the only pic I got of this outfit.

4 comments:

Benjamin and Jennie said...

she is so adorable!!! How did you get her started in the modeling world???

Katie Webb said...

In Korea they actually scout out American children. So I didn't have to do much. A lady just aproached us one time and asked for my phone number. I know a lot of people who have tried to get their kids modeling in the states and its not as easy. I'd like to keep her in it when we get back, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to. There is just too many cute babies in America.

The Phipps said...

She's so cute...and growing up so fast!

Heather said...

She is fierce!!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006