This is the type of water bottles I bought for our family. I ordered them on Amazon.com last Wednesday and they came today! I'm so excited! They come in all sorts of colors. I got a pink one for Morgan and a blue one for Jackson, both with sippy spouts. Then I just got silver (pictured above) for Clint and me. We got one twist cap and one sports cap. They are 100% recylable, which makes me SO happy, and they are much better for our health, as mentioned in my previous post. Later this week I'll write more about the cleaning benefits of vinegar rather than chemicals on my Homemaker blog.P.S. if you're looking into getting reusable water bottles, save yourself the research and just buy Klean Kanteen. Trust me, I spent many hours researching and these aren't only best because they're stainless steel (there are other stainless steel brands), but they are rated number 1 on Consumer Search and had the best reviews by consumers on several websites. And its awesome that they have the sippy spout option which is compatible with Avent sippy spouts!
0 comments:
Post a Comment