February 9, 2010

Coex Aquarium

February 8, 2010


This is a tub of fish that eat the dead skin off your hands. They are very popular here. They have fish cafes where you stick your feet in a tub of fish while you eat.



2-headed turtle

Morgan was scared of big fish. She wouldn't get closer than 3 feet to any tank with fish bigger than her fist. It was kind of funny.




She was sitting here by the manatee tank and one snuck up on her and scared her half to death.


This one was taken with my phone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That aquarium looks awesome. Morgan is so funny. And I am so happy to see pictures of you and your smiling face! You are looking really good too! You have such a cute family!

sdsadasd said...

We love COEX aquarium! Looks like you guys had a great time! =)

mom said...

I love these pictures and I agree with Stephanie that it is good to see your happy smiling face. Looks like you all had a great time.

thejencooper said...

How fun! I love aquariums and zoos and all that fun stuff you can take your kids too. I love your pictures, they are cute.

Luke and Erin said...

so fun- I totally want to try those flesh eating fish!!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006