February 1, 2010
My friend has a blog called Let's Get Creative. (You can see it HERE). She puts lots of cute stuff on their, including cute hairstyles for little girls. I decided to try one on Morgan, since her hair is getting so long. I adapted it a little, since Morgan doesn't have a lot of thick hair, but here is what I came up with for gymnastics yesterday. (can you tell she didn't want her picture taken?)
I thought it turned out cute and I got a lot of compliments on it.
When we got home from gymnastics we had a package in the mail. 2 new outfits and some hair bows from gramma! Morgan wanted to wear both pairs of leggings, both dresses, ALL of the hair bows, and her coat. Don't ask me why.....but she wore it around for about an hour. Thanks for the new stuff Gramma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
Love it! I wonder what you bribed her with to make her hold still. :)
Good job on the hair! I have some more short hair stuff coming, it is such a fun blog :)
We used to wear our hair very similiar to that when I was in volleyball in high school! But I must say she looks a lot more adorable in it than we did! :)
Post a Comment