I can't believe Jackson is 5 months old already. The time is flying! At 5 months he is rolling from stomach to back, trying to roll from back to stomach, blowing raspberries, grabbing onto anything and everything he can get within his reach, and he is now refusing to sleep anywhere but his crib :( When I was trying to get this picture he would not look at the camera or straighten his legs. Now that I'm looking at the picture, I think he couldn't straighten them because his jammies are getting too small in the length. Time to move to 6 months clothes I guess.
Morgan and daddy trying to teach Jackson how to crawl. We're anxious for him to be mobile :) Everyone tells us we'll be wishing he wasn't mobile once he starts to crawl, but we love that stage. Its our favorite. Hopefully he does it a lot sooner than Morgan did (11 months).

February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
he is so big next to his pooh bear! i cant believe he is 5 months either- just the other day i got to hold him for the first time! =)
hope you are having a good weekend!
Time goes by so fast!!! He will be crawling before you know it! And I love the pictures! Enjoy your babies!!!
You have such a beautiful family, Katie! :)
Post a Comment