November 14, 2008

Yummy Yummy

Once every day I let Morgan watch The Wiggles. She LOVES the Wiggles. She would probably sit and watch them happily all day if I let her. Anyway, her favorite video is Yummy Yummy. Yesterday I took these pictures of her watching it.

I'm not sure if she's pooping or dancing in this picture.
THESE GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!!!!
I didn't bring any of Morgan's size 9 months clothes with us because I couldn't fit them in her suitcase. So she's wearing size 12 months and I just love the cute outfits. I had forgot that I had sent a couple outfits to Korea before we left AL and I've been having so much fun dressing her everyday. The one in the above pictures has a little cardigan sweater that matches. So cute! Oh, and PS. She finally crawled 2 steps forward on Thursday. She did it twice and hasn't done it since :(

7 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

It is so fun when they start to look and act like little people! I really love her outfit. Pretty in Pink!

Kattelman Krew said...

I just can't believe how tiny she is! Abrielle just turned 8 months and is wearing 18-24 month sizes depending on the brand.

Such a sweetheart, and quite the young world traveler :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Morgan!! Two crawls!! When she figures out she can actually get around and touch stuff and put stuff in her mouth and get into trouble she will be all over the place. I sent you a suprise today. Hope you like it. :-)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love these pictures. Keep posting. :-)

Shelly said...

Yay for Morgan!! She will be taking off before you know it!! And then watch out! That is so cute that she dances with the wiggles. She is so beautiful!

Mindy said...

I love that picture of her smiling. That smile would brighten up my day. So p.s. about that bus, are you sure you didn't climb onto Aladdin's magic carpet. I mean really, that is a decked out bus!

~The Dippold's said...

So cute!! We miss you guys so much!! We are so glad you are finally together. Congrats Morgan on your first crawl!! :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006