November 8, 2008
For all those wondering...I made it to Korea Saturday night around 6pm. Our trip was pretty much uneventful, except for when they took the stroller to check it and our passports were still in it. lol I was so impressed at how helpful the flight attendants were. And even a couple of strangers. I'll post more later, I'm SO exhausted. Morgan hardly slept a wink last night. Which means neither did I. So I'm going back to bed. Oh, and Clint's at church without me right now because they are making him a teacher in the Elder's Quorom or somewhere. I can't remember now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
12 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy you made it!! I can't wait to hear more.
I bet you are sooo relieved to be there! Congrats on being all together again!
I'm so happy you made it safe. I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you get some rest, you sound exhausted. Love ya!
Oh my goodness!!! I think I met you at the Call's house on the 4th of July! How funny!! I just saw your blog on Mormon Moms Who Blog... and decided to check out your page. Then I noticed you have quite a few friends from Alabama, which peaked my interest. Now I'm convinced you were there after I saw Erin's comment!! If you remember, I spoke to you & your mom very briefly as you were leaving. I'm glad to hear you made it to Korea okay. Sounds like you had a REALLY long day!!!!
Glad you are there safe! I am sure it will take a while to get adjusted to the new time zone. Even going 2 hours can be a pain, I can't imagine half way around the clock :) Hang in there and enjoy yourself!
YAY! you made it safe. Get some sleep... you are gonna need with a 15 hour change. Poor Morgan and Mom! Hope she gets the change soon! I am sooo excited for pictures!
Glad you made it there safe and sound!!! Have fun!!!
We are so happy you made it there! Hope the time change doesn't mess too much with Morgan, what a change -but so worth it to be together as a family again I'm sure :)
Ok, you need to call me soon. I don't think your cell phone works there. Or, we can talk on the web cam. I want to hear all the details so far. Miss you!!!
Yahoo! You made it! We are so glad! Glad everything went so well. Can't wait to hear and see more! Get some rest!
Oh - my - gosh - you are such a stud. You'll have to let me know how it goes switching a baby to a completely different timezone! I thought NY was a little rough! Anyway, you COMPLETELY outdid yourself with those CDs you burned me. When did you have the time! I'm so exicted to listen to them and completely bummed I missed you. I can't thank you enough for such a thoughtful gift to our little family. Girl, you ROCK!
Excited to read more about your adventures!
are you command sponsored?
Post a Comment