This time to Osan Air Force Base. We took the 45 minute bus ride to Yongsan (which ended up being only 20 minutes because traffic was great), then took an hour bus ride from Yongsan to Osan. We had to get Visas for Morgan and me and for some reason Yongsan is limited on their Visa availablity.
Morgan and Clint, ready to hit the road again

The military buses we usually ride are pretty dumpy and uncomfortable. But this one was all decked out. I thought it was pretty, but Clint thought it was dumb :)

This is a view of the Hannam River and Seoul from the bus window. All along the river is really nice with walking/biking trails and even little 7-Eleven shacks where you can get snacks and drinks. We'll go down there sometime and I'll take pictures.

Morgan and Clint both out cold on the ride back to Yongsan.
Its been a REALLY long week. We've made the trip to Yongsan every day and Clint has to do it again tonight for a Young Men's activity. He was called to be a teacher and advisor to the young men in our church. I believe its ages 14 and 15.
I really am trying to get more pictures because I know everyone wants to see what we're up to here. But we haven't been anywhere too exciting yet. Once we get a place to live and get settled in we'll be able to go out and explore a little more. Hopefully then I'll have some more interesting things to post for ya'll :)
8 comments:
Wow! That bus has me at a loss for words! :O) I can't wait to see more!
What an adventure. Looks like your little one handled it really well too.
That's crazy!!!
I love reading about all the new things you are seeing! and how fun for you all to explore a new world together! wouldn't want it any other way I'm sure :)
I have to agree - that bus looks so neat! Especially the purple curtains :)
Hey Katie! Ask Clint to ask around and find out where the Puffin's Resturant is in Seoul. It's really good! And if you find it you should try their chicken quesadillas. If you can't find it you could make a trip down to Camp Humphrys and it's right outside the walk thru gate.
I'm so glad that you made it to Korea finally. Morgan is growing fast and is so beautiful. I'm excited for all of your forthcoming adventures. Good luck with the house hunting, etc.
Love the jewelry box. It is really pretty!
I can't belive you are living in freakin' Korea! That is just so awesome :) LOVE the bus!
I can't believe you guys are in freakin' Korea either! How fun and interesting! We love to see all the pictures you posted. It's weird to think of how all the call kids are spread all over the world now, just a few months ago most of us were minutes away from eachother.
I thought you were planning to stop by Alaska and see us on your way over there? What's up with that? That would have been fun!
Post a Comment