For Jason...check out this tricked out Audi! Isn't it hot!? We saw it in the parking lot at the barraks.

Okay, its really a Kia, with an Audi sign made out of aluminum foil. But hey, who could ever tell the difference?

Our new car. Its a Hyundai Galloper. I guess they aren't sold in the US.

It came with a pimped out stearing whell cover and a cool knob that you can use when you're turning. The cover is light pink and says Snoopy and Woodstock. In case you couldn't tell.

Our new house. Yep, we bought it. Isn't it nice? We just absolutely love it!

Ha ha, just kidding. This house is one that we're looking at living in. The top and bottom floors are seperate apartments. The top floor is for rent. The landlord showed us the bottomo floor, that where he lives, and it is SO SO nice. We're going to go see the upstairs today.
On Saturday we ventured to Costco. Here is just a little peak at what traffic is like.
Do my tires go between the lines or does the line go between my tires? Yes, 3 lanes in 2. That is how it is sometimes. Good thing we got a big car! We always have the right of way, unless of course we're up against a bus, then we're in trouble.

We finally made it! Yes, Costco is either 4 or 5 stories, I can't remember. Thats how everything is here. They cram so much into one little space that they have to build everything really high. They have escalators for you shopping cart. The wheels lock in and instead of stairs its a moving ramp. Very interesting. Oh, and SO EXPENSIVE. We won't be shopping at Costco in Korea.

And our little growing girl. So big. So fun!
10 comments:
I thought you had to leave, however, I was so excited when these popped up. Why is it so expensive. Do they charge american money? I'm sure that korean money can not be worth what our money is. Morgan looks so grown up standing up to that table. NOthing is safe now. :-) Give her big kisses till her head pops off for me. :-)
Your mom sounds cute! I am so glad you are driving there and not me - I'd be a basket case and an out of control back seat driver who had panic attacks every few seconds! Glad you have a car and are close to getting a place to settle into!
Hooray! You guys made it there!
Oh Costco! a touch of home!!! We are moving back to Utah in 3 days, and I will again live in the land of Costco :)
Morgan is such a cutie in her PJ's...
I'm happy you seem to be doing so good! You car is super cute! Everything is so different, I love the pictures!!
Wow, seeing those pictures really brings back memories of our Korea days! It's a whole different world isn't it? I remember those shopping cart ramps, we thought it was pretty weird. Not only are the streets crowded there but the way they drive could give you a heartattack. It's pretty scary. I'm glad you guys are going out and doing stuff and enjoying your time there. It will be an adventure!
Nice car! I hope you get that house too! Let us know when you do. We are never ever on web cam the same time! We need to set a date and time.
Sweet ride! I love be bigger. I bet you are thankful for be bigger. It was a lot of the same in China, only the bikes and motorcycles almost out numbered the cars. The bus was always chest to back! So I guess that means you wont/didn't take your car. Did you sell it?
I wonder why Costco is so expensive. Any idea?
I like that house; I assume it is off base? (I am curious about some other stuff I asked about it all in the last comment I posted ;)
The carseat research you have done sound right to me. We tried putting Emma in a booster but I think she is still too little and she is almost 5 about 35-40 pounds. The one you want looks great. I hate the ones that Emma and Jeremy use but we have and Eddie Bower for Bree and I LOVE IT. Try to find one that will tip her back a little for a while and then sits her more up right as she gets older... It looks like the Graco you want does that.
AARREE YYOOUU KIDDING ME? Close enough to an Audi huh? We are no longer on speaking terms. good bye
Katie I just wanted to give you a heads up we were told that our galloper was allowed in the bus lane because they can seat up to six. That is not true Spencer got a ticket in the mail for driving in one when he went to Soul to pick us up from the airport. I want to go to Yongson on Saturday would you guys like to get together and do something?
Post a Comment