This is the only picture of Korea I'v really gotten. This was taken on post, but I think this is Seoul.
Morgan has been so happy since we got here. Its been so amazing. I've never heard her laugh as much as she laughs at her dad. She knew him the minute she saw him and went right to him. She hasn't even been a little bit shy with him like she usually is with people she hasn't seen for a long time. All he has to do is walk by her and she starts laughing. Its great. Her sleeping pattern is still a little crazy. She goes down around 830 pm and wakes up around 1 ready to eat, then wakes up around 4 happy and ready to play. Last night was better though, she only woke up at 4 and then again at 7.
Clint went back to work today so Morgan and I are just hanging out and trying to catch up on our sleep. Tomorrow is another trip to Yongsan. I have to go to a briefing so that I can get a ration control card. They don't allow you into the commissary without one.
If any one you want or need our adress/phone numbers just email me and let me know.
10 comments:
This is pretty cool! When I traveled with my 3 little kids everyone was so nice too! It's great that they were so good to you too!! Love ya!
Wow and good luck learning the ropes! You'll be a pro soon!
thank you so much for filling us in on you big adventure! Mindy and I were just barely today saying we can't wait to see and hear more about your journeys to foreign places. I'm so glad you FINALLY made it, and Morgan sounds like quite the trooper. Good Luck with everything, you'll be fine because "just being together is enough"...
I just read it all and then read the top portion... so I must truly love you guys!! it was interesting to see what is going on in Korea. Keep posting!!!
I can't believe that you are finally there! You're adjusting waaaaay better than I would. I know you're going to be so happy being with your hubby now. YEAH!
It is so nice to hear you are doing good. I'm glad the Morgan is being so happy. I miss you allready. I didn't have enough girl time, but I will treasure what we had. Wow, that sounded dramatic! I'll probably see you in just a short couple yrs. who knows I might have a baby then. Sorry for the public rambling. Love you!
Hey Miss Katie! I am glad that you got there safe and sound! I gotta tell ya I am quite jealous of your trip over!! Mine didn't go as smooth! And I was just pregnant. Now your making me jealous of their yummy food. Yeah it's cole slaw. Anyway glad that your family is together again and I hope you enjoy your time there. I miss Korea!! Talk to you soon!
That was fun reading all about your trip, glad that you made it. I bet that your family will have so much fun!!!
I am so glad you are finally there!! I had so much fun reading all about your trip. I am glad your flight went so well. How exciting to be off in a foreign country. Some day I will travel!! :)
I am glad that you made it safe and without incident. I would have been lost traveling with my 2 boys without the help of crew and kind strangers. I am glad that Morgan is totally normal around Clint and that you finally get to be with him again. Happy Adjusting what a fun adventure you have ahead of you. Love ya
Post a Comment