On Monday it got really cold here so when Morgan and I walked down to the food court for dinner we had to bundle up. Isn't she just so cute?
November 21, 2008
New Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
8 comments:
She is getting so big! She looks so snuggly all bundled up. Ambria has that same winter hat. What a big girl, standing up all by herself! She'll be walking in no time! I can't believe that Morgan is gonna be One in just a few weeks. Time has really gone by so fast! I can't believe it has been a whole year already.
She looks so cute all bundled up!! :)
Morgan looks like she is getting so much bigger. She is so cute! I bet ya'll are having fun!
That flexibility would be awesome to have to teach gymnastics. I have none of it! I really miss that girl. And you guys too! :)
It looks like you will need a winter coat then for her. It has been freezing here. I don't know what it is but I cannot stay warm lately?? These pics are so dang cute.
Morgan is so cute all bundled up! Let me know when you get a chance to see Twilight. All I can say is that I have allready seen it 3 times in a 24 hr span. I loved it!!! I wish you were here!
Luke and I laughed so hard at those pictures! What a crazy little baby!
So, we have a few questions about life in Korea. Did you have to buy adapters for the outlets? How big is your hosue/living area? We were trying to figure it out by the pictures but are at a loss ;) You said you eat at the food court, does that mean you don't have to cook? Are you coming home for Christmas?
Travis was telling me last week that it was -20 with a windchill of -40. That is cold. I can't even comprehend that kind of cold anymore. We haven't been below 50 during the day in Utah and they are -20. It is amazing to me. Do you need a winter coat for her katie?
Post a Comment