May 27, 2008
New Dress-May 27, 2008
These pictures were taken Sunday the 25th. I bought this dress for Morgan for the 4th of July, but since it was Memorial Day on Monday I thought it would be appropriate for her to wear it to church. The first picture is the only full shot I got because the little stinkerbell couldn't stop looking down at the dress. She was facinated by it. I love patriotic stuff. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I can't wait! I'm considering buying matching patriotic shirts for me and Clint but I'm not so sure he'd go for it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
Is it coming apart? Man, that is the reason why I should never teach people how to sew. Paysen's quilt I just made her is falling apart too. I suck. Oh, and Thursday or Saturday I really want to go to this lunch place called "Cupcakes Ya'll" in Daleville. Have you ever heard of it? Man I hope they sell t-shirts.
Man. Apparently that is the word of the day.
Man.
Cute Dress! I always dress my kids for the 4th, last year we got matching stuff for thier cousin and got pictures taken! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was having a hard time getting in... ;)
Anyway, I had Luke look at the snake and we agree it is a gopher snake... aka a rat snake. They are harmless, so Nobi is safe, and it will take care of the any rodent problem you may have. As long as it is not in the house I wouldn't worry about it.
Are you starting to feel like Morgan needs to stop growing for a second yet? I have had that feeling for the last few years. It goes by way to fast!
Okay, sorry about novel! have a day!
That dress is so cute!!
Post a Comment