This is what we woke up to this morning!!! A winter wonderland.
October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! We just got our first dusting of snow yesterday and I'm in middle of Alaska. Cant believe how Utah's been right there next to us on the snow scale! Its all melting today too.
I still think it's too early for this snow business! Jackson is so cute! Ah the simple silly things that entertain kids. I hope that you are enjoying your time here in Utah! Best wishes to you and family always! Ps I love reading your blog! You are so diligent with it. I have rejected mine for 5 months now.. I really need to get with it and post some new stuff!
oh my goodness, he's getting big!! What a funny little guy! Landon is the same way, the simpliest thing entertains him! It's fun to watch what they do and come up with..
Post a Comment