October 17, 2010

Barnyard Boo~October 15, 2010

On Friday we met up with some friends at Thanksgiving Point. We went to Barnyard Boo and got Halloween tatoos,
saw some animals,
rode some ponies,
decorated cookies while watching a Halloween movie,
made a witch mask,
rode on a wagon ride,

and played some fun games.
It was fun to see Erin and her 4 cute kids!! They are so adorable!
I thought this was cute, Morgan was walking with her hand in her pocket.

1 comments:

Brenna and Otto said...

That last picture of Morgan is super cute! I love her hair like that too, so I declare from henceforth and forever her hair should always be done in pigtails. Amen.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006