October 13, 2010

Artwork and a Picnic

The other day Morgan was coloring and concentrating so hard for a long time. Longer than usual anyway. Well, when she was done she proudly showed me her picture. I was SO amazed at how well she had stayed in the lines. Its not perfect, but for a 2 1/2 year-old I think its pretty good. I didn't even know she had learned such a skill. I think its from hanging out with her older cousins.
Last week we went to playgroup with some ladies from our church. We had a Teddy Bear picnic. Here's Morgan and Jackson in the wagon ready to go.

2 comments:

The Fisher's said...

The Teddy Bear made me laugh! Harlee has the exact same bear - in the exact same costume :) They are both so big! Hope you are enjoying fall in UT, family can sure make things feel nicer ;)

Shelly said...

Wow,she did a great job on her picture! She stayed in the lines VERY well. Go Morgan! Ambria LOVES to color too, it is amazing how they can concentrate and do really well when they want to, haha.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006