Being around family is so great! I love it. Its so nice to always have someone to talk to, someone to look forward to seeing. The best thing is when I'm out running and I see a member of my family. The other day I saw my 2 cute neices at the bus stop. They were so excited to see me and they ran to me and gave me hugs. It was so wonderful.
Its also great that, sometimes, when I'm bored, a member of my family will show up at my house (well, my mom's house) just to say hello or hang out.
Its great that when my husband isn't here, I have brothers to rely on for things like fixing the tire on my stroller.
Family really is a blessing. God knew what he was doing when he organized us into families. Its so great to have my mom around. She is ALWAYS finding ways to help me out. In one way or another. Always trying to be a good grandma, which she really is.
I'm so blessed to have a good family. Every family has inperfections. Not everyone gets along all the time, but in the end, all we have is each other. To me, Heaven will be simply being surrounded by them. All of them, my husband, my children, and generations and generations of family.
~Katie
October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
Having so much fun having you here. I love it!!
Post a Comment