I'm too cheap to buy J a costume, they're just too expensive and he doesn't know the difference, so I drew this on his orange shirt. Maybe I'll make him a costume this week before Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
Cute Pics!!! Did you make the outfit for Morgan? Wish we could have been there. Happy Halloween!
You did a great job on Jackson's outfit! Very clever. I love Morgan's cute costume too. She is so stinking cute!
That looks so fun!! I can't wait for holidays with kids! I have so many things I want to do but I feel like an idiot doing it with out kids. Oh well, I'll probably do them anyway.
His costume looks great! And his hair is adorable as well. What a little stud.
Cute bag! Now I know how to decorate my trunk!
Morgan made the cutest Minnie!!! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment