October 12, 2010

Wheeler Farm~October 9, 2010

Last Saturday I ventured to Wheeler Farm with my brother and his family.
Kayla, Ellie, and Morgan
In the corn maze
Jackson on Marshall's shoulders
This was the so-called "pumpkin patch". Part of admission was getting to pick a pumpkin from the "patch". I guess we went too late in the day.
Kayla and Morgan feeding the ducks.
Ellie and Morgan

Us on the hay ride.
Marshall and Kayla on the hay ride
After Wheeler Farm we went to my brother's house and had homemade soup and scones. It was yummy!!! My sister-in-law also made caramel apples. So delicious!!!

1 comments:

grandma said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I had of gone. Who knew there was so much fun stuff to do in Salt Lake at Halloween. Fun, fun stuff.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006