October 10, 2010

Treehouse Museum~October 6, 2010

This past week we went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden with my cousin and her 3 boys.
Morgan, Joshua, and Benjamin
The Treehouse was incredible! I loved it!!! Morgan could have spent all day there.
They had a little story time while we were there. A lady read a fish story and then let the kids watch as she fed the fish in the aquarium.
Patrick and Jackson watching the fish.
Benjamin and Morgan playing with dinosaurs in a volcano.

Milking a cow. If you look closely you can see there is really something coming out.



We went to Mexico and made crete paper flowers.
Tea Party





Morgan had a good time dancing around on this stage.

3 comments:

grandma said...

I wish I would have gone. That looks like so much fun. I didn't know they had a place like that in Ogden. It might be a fun road trip some time.

Mindy said...

That place looks like a ton of fun! I'm glad they have places like that for kids.

The Shields Family said...

I love that place. I laughed when I first saw the milked cow.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006