May 28, 2009

These are pictures from my mom's camera, May 27, 2009.
Eating strawberries at Red Robin
Talking on her keychain
So intellectual
Morgan is experiencing lots of new things...
Like grass...
...and popscicles...

...swimming pools without water...
... and swimming pools with water...

~keep scrolling down~

6 comments:

The Phipps said...

Morgan is a little cutie pie!! Love all the pictures and glad you and Morgan are having a great time!!

The Patty Cake House said...

I'm glad you are having fun!!!! I love Red Robin - I'm so jealous that you got to go there!!!! :) CUTE pictures of Morgan

Benjamin and Jennie said...

I cant believe you guys are in Salt Lake... what a long travel you had to go through. it's so fun to watch morgan grow she's a doll... How are you doing with everything pregnancy wise??? YOu look super cute:) Looks like all is well glad to see!

Luke and Erin said...

I am glad you guys are enjoying your time here.

The Shields Family said...

Did Clint come home with you??

Katie Webb said...

nope just me and morgan

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006