June 4, 2009

Saturday May 30th...Playing in the backyard...again.
Kayla being a puppy, Ellie worshiping the Sun Gods, and Morgan thinking they're both silly!
New favorite treat.
Clint, this is Fred's latest project I told you about. Soon all the flowers will be in bloom and it will be so pretty! I think he's putting one more leg of lattice along the fence.
Wednesday June 3rd...Riding Chrome up in Morgan, Utah.

Morgan meet Chrome, Chrome meet Morgan.
Wow, look at the dirt. I think I'll eat some. (which she did)
Watching the horses.
Playing in Papa's truck

This is the only picture I got of Morgan and her cousin Carson together. She kept pushing him away when he got too close. Such a little stinker!

0 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006