May 27, 2009

Phew

We made it to Utah. Thank heavens. Morgan did fairly well. She could have been a lot worse. Neither of us slept very much on the planes. Somehow we ended up sharing a bed last night and she pretty much kicked me out of it.

I have some pictures to post of Memorial Day. Clint ran a 5k that morning and then we spent the rest of the day packing and getting ready to go.

We took a 2 hour bus ride to the airport and then waited at the airport for 2 hours for a 10 hour flight to San Francisco and then a 4 hour layover and then another 2 hours on a plane to Salt Lake City for a total of 20 hours.

I'm glad its over and I'm so glad to be home. Utah is so beautiful!

3 comments:

The Fisher's said...

I'm so glad you are safe and sound after quite the journey! I didn't know you were headed that way so soon - enjoy it!!!

Luke and Erin said...

Call me when you are settled! My number is the same... do you need it?

Luke and Erin said...

Welcome home :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006