May 5, 2009

Quote of the day

"Don't you know where honey comes from" asked Clint.

"Yea... It comes from tree sap. Duh..." said Katie.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's an awesome answer Katie, I think you've been watching too much of Winnie the Pooh! :)

Luke and Erin said...

That is pregnant brain hard at work!!!

Mindy said...

Your so smart. :)

Luke and Erin said...

You're coming... What? When? I am NEVER too busy for you... You better not be playing around and really you are talking about when you come home for Christmas or something!

thejencooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejencooper said...

That is too funny! That makes me feel better about my life. I love it!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006