May 20, 2009

22 Weeks Down 18 To Go

(left) 22 Weeks Prego with Morgan (right) 22 Weeks Prego with Jackson
I had a 22 week check up today. I've gained lots of weight and the baby is very healthy and has a great heart rate. No more ultrasounds for me :( I got permission to fly, not that I was worried about it. I think I'm carrying Jackson a little lower than I carried Morgan so far. He moves SO MUCH, in fact, I was taking a bath the other night and he was kicking so hard and so much that the water kept moving around. It was fun to watch. Most of the time I forget that I'm pregnant. This 2nd trimester hasn't been too bad. I had massive migraines for a couple weeks, but other than that its been a breeze. Besides getting fat, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!!! Yep, thats right, I love it! Every part of the whole process is amazing to me and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to experience it again.
~Keep scrolling down for my other new(ish) post~

9 comments:

M C said...

That is how it was for me with Landon too, he would kick so hard and was doing flips and turns all the time.. Towards the end, I almost ended up in tears becasue it just hurt sometimes! I carried him low aswell. I'm glad to hear everything is going so good!

It really is amazing how qickly a baby grows and what our bodies are able to do, start to finish! I'm so excited for you all!! Can't wait to see little Jackson!

The Patty Cake House said...

You look so so so cute!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!!! I love the name you chose by the way!!!

The Phipps said...

You look great!!

The Shields Family said...

You are looking great for gaining alot of weight! I don't see it!

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

You look great! Glad everything is good! We cant wait to see him!

Luke and Erin said...

I think I am a mix of a helicopter and drill sergeant parent... I love "Love and Logic"! I noticed it is the book you are currently reading. A friend sent me some of his CD’s. He makes so much sense. Now, if I can only put his advice into action ;)

You look so GOOD! I am glad to hear that you are feeling good, and that you are okay to come home for a bit.

Shelly said...

Katie you are so stinkin cute!! I'm glad you are enjoying it. By the way, I am SOOO jealous that you get to go home and visit. How long are you staying? Have some fun there for me!! Love ya!

thejencooper said...

You look adorable! I love the little belly! I'm glad that everything is going well :)

The Calls said...

You can see in your two pics that you are carrying the babies different. How cool!!

By the way, why do you think you are getting fat? That is the most annoying thing when I hear skinny minnies like you say you are getting fat when you are pregnant. Do you honestly expect to not have the baby grow?? haha I know you don't think that, but you said that while you were preggers with Morgan to and I wanted to smack you, cause it is the baby not you!!! ;)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006