May 17, 2009

This past week has been pretty rough for Morgan and me. She's been sick since last Saturday and it hit me on Wednesday evening. I've never had a cold this bad before in my life. And then trying to take care of a sick baby on top of that has not been fun. A lot of people have told me they were sick a lot their first year in Korea, so I guess its just our initiation!
My friend Nikki took this picture on Easter and I just got it from her the other day.
We bought these really neat pots a long time ago and finally got around to getting flowers for them.

This is what I did while Clint potted flowers.
Sunday morning, dusting the closet with her tights.
You may want to turn down your volume for this video!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Holy Moly that girl has some lungs! :) It's so weird to see her so big without me really there to watch her. I hope she remembers me when you visit :)

mom said...

I think there was a song in her head and she was trying to sing along. It is obvious that she knew what she was singing. I wonder if the inside of the closet made it sound really cool to her. She is getting big.

Andrea said...

This video made me laugh. Ben just sat on the floor and yelled back at her, that made me laugh even more! Funny kids!

The Calls said...

My kids would do that in the bathroom. I remember changing one of the girls diaper in the walmart and she was just screaming at the top of her lungs and I kept saying shhhh sweety you don't need to be that loud, shhhhh calm down. and a lady came out of the stall and looked at me weird and said she likes to hear her voice echo..then the look of duh mom came from her. And since then, when either one are in a public restroom and I'm standing in the hall waiting I can hear them singing so loud, and people just come out smiling like that is so cute, and I'm thinking my do they have to be that loud! But with Morgan it sounds like she was hollerin for clint!

Carissa said...

Oooh... hydrangeas??? Love 'em. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006