On a lighter note....I'M SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever said they don't make cute stuff for little boys is crazy! Little boy clothes are ADORALBE!!
May 20, 2009
Surprise Baby Shower
On Tuesday, the 19th, my awesome friends out here at K-16 threw me a surprise baby shower. I haven't gotten pictures from the actual shower yet, but I wanted to express my gratitude really quick. Living in Korea thus far has kind of been an emotional rollercoaster for me, that could partly be due to the pregnancy (who knows). But the women I've met stationed here at K-16 make it a little less painful to be so far from my friends and family back home. I don't think I realized how much they cared about me until yesterday. I love them for that and hope they know how thankful I am to have them as my friends. I hope I can be as good of a friend to them as they have been to me.
On a lighter note....I'M SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever said they don't make cute stuff for little boys is crazy! Little boy clothes are ADORALBE!!
On a lighter note....I'M SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever said they don't make cute stuff for little boys is crazy! Little boy clothes are ADORALBE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
OH how fun! That was so nice of them to do that for you :)
Cute stuff! I really think baby boy stuff has gotten a lot cuter through the years....like I really know.
I think I bought you the exact same stuff at carters. same pattern anyway. We can take it back when you get here. Then can can get different stuff. heheehe. I love shopping for babies. So, so glad you have good friends there. This post almost made me cry. Well, it did a little. Sorry.
There is plenty of cute baby boy stuff out there, just takes a little more effort to find. I'm excited for you too and am so glad to hear about your new friends. That gives me hope for the lifestyle we signed up for!
this is the only way to reach you, do you think you could check your email? your brother and I have tried to contact you! ;) by the way cute baby stuff.
Yey!! How fun, thank heaven for great friends!!
Post a Comment