May 6, 2009
About That Last Post
That was Clint who posted our little conversation. We were talking about how wasps make their nests and he said maybe they make it out of regurgitated food, just like bees make honey. But I thought he said regurgitated poop, and I knew that didn't sound right. So I said the first "smart" thing that came to my mind, "honey comes from tree sap duh". Which turned out to not be so smart after all. Thats what I get for trying to think fast. I blame it on pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment