My step dad found this picture the other day. Look at my older brothers! Aren't they so beautiful? I wish our memories could go back that far so I could remember what they were like back then. I was only 1 month old in this picture. This is the first picture I've ever seen of myself younger than 1 year old. The dress I'm wearing is the same dress Morgan wore when Clint gave her a name and blessed her in our church (a very special occassion for LDS families). I wonder if that is my mom's arm holding me and if I'm looking into her eyes? So precious.
Marshall is in the center, Jason on the left, and Travis on the right.
~Scroll down for another new post~
3 comments:
I love old pictures. Soon, I will be going through all my parents slides and scanning them into my computer so that I can have prints made and start scrapbooking. So far it is a slow process, but I enjoy the pictures and memories that come with them.
Christine
Yes, it is your mother holding you and you were pleading with your eyes, please don't leave me here, please don't leave me here. YOur brothers loved you so much all they wanted to do was love and kiss on you. I'm sure you had learned by that point that if one of them was kissing on you it was gonna hurt. :-)
You guys are sooooo cute!!! I love going through old pictures. No wonder Morgan is so cute!!! :)
Post a Comment