June 28, 2010
Modeling Shoot #8 DAKS Kids
Morgan was really good at her modeling shoot today. They were modeling winter clothes outside in the 85 degree 98% humidity weather. The other 2 kids didn't do so well, we sat around waiting for a LONG time. But I was pleasently surprised and happy that Morgan was better than usual.

I have no idea why they made her hair so frizzy, it would have been much cuter if they had left it in its non-frizzy wringlet curls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
4 comments:
oh, sweet little girl!!! I'd be wiped out too with that heat!...I love the cute clothes she models too, hopes she get to keep some ;)
Morgan is so adorable!!! Cute pictures!
She does such a great job!!! I have to say that usually she looks just like you but that last pic where she is sleeping she looks so much like Clint! She's a cutie. Oh and Elena asked who the picture was of and I told her....and she said No, she's my friend! lol
That is so cute! It must be so much fun letting your little kids do modeling, they're not old enough to have the model attitude and you get some cute pics out if. Have fun scrapping those!
Post a Comment