You know something funny? The closer it gets to us leaving Korea, the better life seems to get here. I mean, they're opening a HUGE shopping mall area right down the road. K-16 is getting a commissary. They're expanding the gym. Anyway, at this new shopping mall is a Department Store. Its like 12 stories of shopping, restaraunts, and one floor has this little amusement park for kids. We didn't go there this time, but we snapped a picture:
Ava, Morgan, Farron
Lucille

We went to a different floor that had a "Mommy's Cafe". This cafe is amazing. You pay some money, get food, drinks, and 2 hours of your kids basically being babysat while you hang out. The play area has several women attending to the kids and they just play play play. The kids get name tags and you write your number on them so they can call you if there is a problem. I THINK you can leave the cafe and actually shop, but I'm not sure.
Me, Karen, Cayla

I thought the bathrooms were cute. Miniature stalls with miniature toilets and sinks.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun for the kids. I love that little bathroom. Pretty cool for a little kid.
Ha! Thats how it was when we left Korea!! But we got an awesome water park that we didn't want to leave!!!
That is awesome!!! Ashlyn would lose her mind over kid size potties and sinks.
Sounds like a great mall. It looks like she's about to run over toes in that little police car.
Post a Comment