June 13, 2010

I've Got the Fever

...Not a real fever. Just the anxious-for-the-upcoming-change fever. We're down to 78 days. Which is only 11 weeks. That kind of sounds like a long time, but with how much stuff there is to do before we leave (and moving into a hotel 10 days before we fly out) its coming very quickly. I'm so excited to see our families and friends and for everyone to get to know our kids. I just hope that we get out of here at our scheduled time. I heard last week on the radio that the Patriot Express (which is the military flight that takes us to Seattle) was delayed a week due to maintenance. I really hope that doesn't happen to us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I can't wait to roam the isle's of craft and fabric stores, watch my kids run and play in the grass, breathe fresh(er) air, plug my appliances into American outlets, and have wide open spaces everywhere! The time is going fast, but it can't go fast enough!

3 comments:

sdsadasd said...

it will be here before you know it! just hang in there and enjoy your last few months =) even if you aren't at bragg with me, i'll be happy for you to be back in the states!

mom said...

I can't wait either. 78 days sounds wonderful compared to the 100 and something you started at. I can't wait for your kids to be roaming in the grass in our backyard. I can't wait to get to know your kids. I'm pretty excited.

Luke and Erin said...

You will have to come check our our new place! We live in the forest! Just ask my kids.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006