June 26, 2010

COEX Aquarium Again-June 26, 2010

Our friends, the Feher's, invited us to spend their last weekend in Korea with them. We went to the aquarium for little Kayden's first birthday.
Shortly after this picture was taken, the bus driver slammed on the breaks and Morgan went flying head over heals, heals over head onto the floor of the bus.
I tried to take pictures of different things this time.
Looking at a chipmunk.

There's little tiny fish in the lights.
Also fish in the soda machine

Funny stretchy mirror.
If you look closely you can see a little orange fish hiding in the hole.
Fish in the sink
and in the fridge.
A close up of the fridge
Fish in the washer
Poor tiny monkey caged in a tiny cage.
Amazon people. A friend of mine told me once that I was like a beautiful Amazon woman. I don't think it was a compliment, although she meant it that way :)
This was my favorite display. In honor of the World Cup.



Debbie, Kayden, big Morgan, and little Morgan

Salt Water Crocodile. I didn't even know they had crocodiles in salt water. Interesting.

At one fish display they had these HUGE GIGANTIC fish. Like the size of Morgan, but thick and probably twice as heavy as her. Morgan wanted Clint to hold her up so he picks her up, she peaks up over the top of the tank, and throws her graham cracker in the tank. These fish went NUTS over the cracker and started fighting for it. Water was splashing everywhere. I thought these gigantic fish were going to jump over the side of the tank. It was so funny! Of course we walked away and acted like we had no idea what was going on :)

1 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

That looks like so much fun! I wanna go.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006