June 3, 2010

Another Day of Swimming

Today we went to Yongsan to swim with some friends in the outdoor pool. It was SO NICE!! The closest I've been to a beach in 2 years! We will definitely be doing this at least once a week.

Morgan and her new friend, Ava. They have the same swimming suit and look like they could be twins.

This kid was born to play in water. He doesn't care that he was sitting in freezing cold water getting splashed by a million kids and getting his toys taken away. He was as happy as can be.

3 comments:

Kara Johnston said...

We had a blast too! Thanks for having us and yes the girls are twins! They like each other, they look alike, and they even act the same!! Sistas from another motha I swear right?? Ha ha. Thanks again Ava talked about it after she woke up from her nap!!

mom said...

You need to not play with an old woman's mind. When I first saw these I thought, oh my gosh that one looks just like Morgan. Guess what??? It is Morgan. That swimsuit is so cute. J looks happy as always. How fun to be able to go have fun with friends.

Shelly said...

Looks like fun! My kids have been begging to go to the pool, and I have yet to take them. Lol.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006