June 21, 2010

I never remember to bring my "green" bags to the commissary. In fact, since we moved to Korea, I can only think of 2 times I've actually remembered them. I knew there was a reason I remembered the other day. That reason was because J was going to get hungry and need a comfortable place to drink his bottle.

~scroll down for another new blog post~

2 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Adorable! I've used blankets like that for naps before :) Cute new blog set up as well!

mom said...

That funny to the right is flippin HI-larious. I love it. Jackson looks so stinkin big. I feel like I've missed out on his and Landon's babyhood. It really stinks.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006