Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
2 comments:
Wow, she is really starting to say a lot of words really well. I love her little voice when she talks. Her signing is coming along too. She did grandma and grandpa good. I love this video. Thanks for posting. I can never get enough.
So I met the woman who made baby signing times at my old job, breathe day spa. I told her how much she has helped my nephews communication cause he has a cleft pallet and he has to sign to communicate. I was so nervous to talk to her but she was so nice and she even gave me an autographed picture. It was awesome!!! Morgan is so cute. I love to see babies and small children sign, it is so cool!
Post a Comment